Season 6 updates
- Increased match fund for some of the leagues and cups.
- Injuries are now measured in days. Duration for injuries has been reduced by 30%.
- Merch money is now affected by your teamwork as your players are more outgoing with supporters when it's high.
- Increased overall training speed and made first team training more random and youth training more consistent.
- Added club compatibility stat for players. The goal for the stat is to make some players really connected to the club, and some that just don't fit in. Large majority will just be normal.
--> The bonus/penalty will only affect few places, such as their form and desire to leave the club sooner or later when they overgrow it.
--> This stat is re-generated when the player moves to another club. It also has a chance to slightly change (for better or worse) every time he extends contract.
The goal is to have players that shine at one club, players that do not work with the rest of the team, players that become club legends etc...
There is no direct way to know if the player is the perfect fit, especially for younger ones, but older player that keep good form for long time might be it.
- Changed how players' form works so that some players can be in great form for 2-3 whole seasons, while others might shift between good and bad form several times within one season.
--> Mechanically speaking, players in superb form can get up to 25% boost to their performance, and those in awful form up to 25% penalty. But large majority of players will be in decent form which doesn't affect them much.
--> Players have a target form that depends on their peak age and club compatibility. Their form can go above that target, but it will be hard pressed to stay above.
--> Playing at least one game in the past 3 days increases form every night update. The increase is bigger for players that are at their maximum potential (those that have no empty stars).
--> Each match a player plays reduces his form depending on his fitness. Only players at max fitness can play 2 games per day every day with little to no drop in their form.
--> Players that don't play or are injured will lose their form fast and in random amounts (representing seriousness of their injury).
The goal is for decent form to be kind of default. You want to have your best players in decent or possibly good form, but you won't suffer that much even if they're in poor form (although you might wish to rest them a bit).
Those who don't play often will have a burst of good form which might make you consider them over someone else.
- Players that are above your club's popularity will ask for a bonus to their normal salary. These players would rather play in a club of their stature but can be persuaded with some extra cash to play for you instead.
- Form affects player's price much more now. Also, youth players will usually be in bad form since they don't play matches.
You can earn significantly more if you increase their form to at least decent before you sell them (there are diminishing returns for form above decent).
- Players that are near their max potential (that have no empty stars for potential) get a boost to keeping their form high.
- Squad depth now takes into account all players and the goal is to have between 28 and 32 players to avoid penalty.
- Players that are far from their max potential will tend to prefer clubs where they can still grow.
- Youth shool is now more dependent on staff and less on facilities.
- Corrected match odds, added skills on tactic screen, and other fixes...
Several small changes for the next season:
- Bots will try to rotate more.
- Increased the chance for a foul to happen.
- Players' mistakes in a match are deadlier now.
- Reverted back to counting injuries through matches.
- You can now change match speed when viewing match commentary.
- Added a small (hidden) performance bonus for new managers in their first month.
- Reduced the bonus from age on experience gain (it's still there, only smaller).
- Injuries from friendlies and national team games have halved duration than usual.
- Friendlies count towards training and form but not towards recovering from injuries.
- Watching matches will show event locations (still working on this and only for future matches).
- Increased the chance that an off-position player will be picked for an event (i.e. higher chance DM will shoot on goal).
- Bots will be a bit more active on the transfer market and will prefer to bid on players that already have a bid to create some competition for players.
- First team training gives a boost for players that are way below your club's popularity (the fewer ability stars the player has the bigger the boost to training in a first team).
- Engine will now pick one of the 3 best players to take a corner/free kick, not always the best one. In the future you'll be able to set who should take penalties/corners for your team.