Season 4 updates
- Added previous scores between the clubs on the match screen before the game starts.
- Replaced plays with key passes when viewing player stats (old games won't have that stat).
- Each mental skill now contributes to certain set of events (previously their average was used in some places).
Composure is important for getting and preventing shots on the goal, confidence is used mostly for defensive purposes
and decision making mostly for creative purposes. They still have other functions they had before.
- Corrected the wrong reporting of tackling, possession and shooting after the match...
More tackles also meant more chances to start a CA so ...
- I reduced the bonus and penalty from counter attacking play style, it overperformed previously and this shouldn't be the case anymore.
- Added more "unimportant" fouls in ME (fouls that don't result in direct or indirect kick on the goal). It should be harder to have 3 fouls and 3 yellow cards in a game.
- Updated wiki for tactics as it was a bit outdated, check it out.
- Penalties should be easier to score now.
- The bug where missed penalties wouldn't show on match screen should be fixed.
- The difference in players' powers should be slightly more prominent now (better players should win more often).
- Changed the calculation for tactical options. Each option now only shifts some of the power from one event to another (net gain is 0).
Previously it increased one event by x% and reduced another by x%, which could result in get gain that is different from 0.
- Changed slightly how counter attacks are calculated so that counters are now harder to start against defensive teams.
- Bots will now select play style relative to mentality (no more attacking mentality and men behind ball combinations).
- Renamed mentality to better present how they respond to the score during the match.
(implemented over the last 2 weeks):
- Added TV rights. They're the same across the whole country. This helps smaller clubs more than big ones (since 75k means more to C than A division team).
- Sponsors now also give a bit more money to smaller teams than what they used to.
- You can now promote youth players to backup without offering them a new contract.
- Youth generation will change speed to try and keep an average of 33 players per club. Also, lower league clubs get a boost to youth generation.
There is also less correlation between club and player's potential now.
- Youth squads are now U21. Players that are 22 years old will get promoted to backup players automatically.
- Max skill trained is now 12 + at most 8 from head coach for main squad, and 8 + at most 8 from youth coach for youth school.
- Bots will make more compromises when buying players now and offer higher salaries than before.
- Training speed has been increased all around, but youth school players get a boost to training skills because they don't train experience.
- Some skills have been renamed (stamina -> fitness, ambition -> confidence, creativity -> ball control, awareness -> vision). Details here
- Some events use slightly different skill combinations now and this might affect player prices a bit. The average price of your players shouldn't change much though.
- Skill groups (that you can see in the spyder/radar chart on player screen) have been altered slightly to accomodate for skill changes.
- Training types now follow stats on match screen (one new training type added). Read more here
- Fitness is now more important (and affects price more) - at the beginning of second half and extra time players' powers are reduced depending on their fitness.
- Added a new stat to match engine - key passes (instead of plays).
- Fixed a bug where outfield players performed well in goalkeeper position. They should now be next to useless.