Season 3 updates
- Button to change the season on the league/cup overview screens now holds a link to the history page for that competition with some interesting records.
- End match report now shows exact attempts and successes in different areas of the game as well as which team dominated each area.
I.e. a team can expect to have around 50% success rate if they're balanced with the opponent.
- Fixed a bug with contracts reporting they're below the minimum required by the player even though they were not.
- Increased the chance to score a goal significantly.
- You can see club's records on the history page (biggest win etc).
- Reorganized few other screens to make it easier to navigate.
- Increased revenues from sponsors slightly.
- You can now see manager's previous achievements on his profile screen.
- Made some changes to match engine that should emphasize players' power more.
- Reduced the chance of GK making a foul and increased the chance of scoring from a penalty.
- Removed teamwork and morale since these things are now covered with players' mental skills now.
- Added team spirit that depends on players' satisfaction, squad depth and latest scores.
- Added a screen where you can get an overview of all of your players and team spirit.
- There is now a limit to experience growth that depends on the competitions the player plays in.
Everyone can grow to 3.5 stars at least, for higher xp the player will need to play in higher leagues.
- Stadium can now be increased by 1000 seats. Each time you do it costs you your new capacity * 50 (i.e. 5000 -> 6000 will cost 300,000 while 49,000 -> 50,000 will cost 2,500,000)
- The Board will only allow you to increase the stadium based on your popularity and money (you need to be in the positive) to prevent you from pumping expenses unnecessarily.
- Stadium increase is instantaneous because I didn't manage to do it before the season started so I don't want you to wait for too long. It will last for several days later on.
- Ticket prices have been doubled, it takes at least 3 seasons to get the money back (you should only build when you have full capacity match to match).
- Mentality, passing, and play style tactical options have been changed. You can now dictate how to play if winning/losing etc... Read about it here
- 3rd yellow cards now mean only 1 match suspension (was 2 previously). Red card in a game still means 2 match suspension.
- Goalkeepers have a smaller chance of making a foul and getting a card, but when they do it will be a penalty for sure (no more fouls far from goal by the gk).
- Salary budget isn't affected by manager's popularity anymore. Expect your salary budgets to be slightly lower this season.
- Club won't allow you to go below 16 players for your main squad and you will get fired if you do manage to get below 16 somehow (i.e. contracts expire or players retire).
- Club won't allow you to sell youth players if it would leave you with less than 4. You can, however, promote them to your main squad even if you have 4 or less.
- Renamed trainings to better reflect what they're about.