Derby Manager is still in beta and there are numerous bugs hiding around. Help us hunt them down!
Report anything unusual, seemingly wrong or blatantly broken on our Discord.
To keep things as fair as possible for all managers, bugs that affect the gameplay will be dealt as follows:
- If the bug helps you a bit and you don't report it - why would you not report it? Don't ba an ass and report.
- If the bug helps you in a game-breaking way and you don't report, you get fired from the club (only for serious offenses, i.e. finding a way to buy top players for free and then proceeding to buy 20 top players).
- If the bug affects match engine but the game is played until the end correctly, it won't be replayed.
- If the bug breaks match engine so that no result is given or it is completely broken - The game (or all games for that league/cup round if most games were corrupted) will be replayed.
- If the bug sabotages you (or just a couple of users), report and we will try to undo the damage if possible.
- If the bug sabotages most players, the damage for all players will be repaired if possible (even if that means those that were not affected get a bonus if it can't be avoided).